BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Why...

Why I just cannot accept the truth?

Why your face always appear in my mind..
Why I become like this?
Why You become like this?
Why We become like this..?
Why do I need to suffer like this?
Since you feel like nothing...

I do not have the ability
I cant act like nothing especially in font of you
I do not know what to do
I love you in my deep heart
I care about you every second

And yet I fail
And yet you give up
And yet you deny my effort
And yet
And yet I cant forget you
And yet...

What is the problem?
What is the matter now?
What is in my mind now?
What is in your mind now?

You promise will never leave me
You promise will never give me a puppy love
You promise that you know what to do
You promise that you will keep your promise
You promise that your promises are forever promises
You promise will never let me alone

I never think of these days before
I never think that we will become like this
I never think that you finally forget your promise
I never think that you will leave me
I never think that my 1st relationship will end up like this
I never think that you will hurt me..
I never think...it hurt so bad..

I am not myself
I do not like this
I do not want to lose you..
I do not want to lose myself
I do not want to lose us...

When can everything be OK?
When...


今日金句:你现在默默的付出,或许不能一下子看到成果,然而当树籽中入土后,总有发芽滋长的一天。为后代子孙种下善种,有一天会成为一片茂盛的树林。

0 评论: