BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

what happen 2day was...

2day as usual we have our assembly,

as usual Aikal as a ketua kelas go and hide behind,
but finally Dean catch him back ^^

after the assembly...
"Kepada siapa yang tidak berhadir ke latihan rumah sukan XXX pada minggu lepas sila tunggu di tapak perhimpunan selepas perhimpunan ini."

wa...
me and JY look at each other and smile^^
you get what I mean?
haha~

so...after that went back to class..
actually this morning..already recall something..
which I never want to remember
but I failed
so,
it spoil my mood
I do not have any mood 2day...

when I look at the key chain I ask myself
the key chain is there..
but does it become meaningless?
for you and me...


今日金句:你的态度决定你的心情,影响你的健康,甚至改变你今天的际遇。凡事多往好处想,这是心理健康之道,也是幸福的不二法门。

0 评论: