BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day~

well 2day is the 1st day of school life.

when return to school,
everything remain the same la..

last night I knew there was raining outside
so...I hope it will continue so that we do not need to have perhimpunan
but...老天作美..bo bian

as usual, I stand in front.
Leader ma..hehe
but this time a bit different.
because..
Pengetua just sit in front of me
OMG..Photobucket
but ok la...do not think too much.
he will not eat me de.

after perhimpunan,
Was Me and Chong's "job"
every year , during the 1st day of the school,
we will become "scanner"
wahaha...
scan for pretty girls..hehe(do not think too much)
but hor...
"semua pelajar tingkatan 1 sila pergi ke dewan mengikut jalan belakang..."walau \ lame
sienz lo..

then is 分班.
I am in Intelek^^
we are about 16 Chinese in the class...
I feel so happy that Kuay and Puan Malah still teaching us^^
Others all Malay teacher,

and 1more..
the toilet.
of course is boy's toilet.
become so so beautiful liao.
so nice..
but dunno how long can it last.
haiz...
wish can last for half a year^^
consider very very good liao!

1st day of school,
大家的感想,
Boring Dao~~~~~~~~
nothing to do..
but..
I will start prepare my form 4..
no play play!!!
Friends!
Let's work 2gether!!


今日金句: 塞翁失马,焉知非福。有时在苦难的遭遇中,常常隐藏着上苍极大的恩典,学习为你所失去的感恩吧!

0 评论: