BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Life~

ok well~

I think this is how I spend my daily life
Weekdays got school ma
so everyday wake up ~
bla bla bla~~~

then went back home lor~
Monday and Tuesday is my turn to wash dishes after lunch
Then my plan everyday is
I use PC during the afternoon
I wont do any homework in the afternoon except I need to use pc to finish that work
So afternoon is the time for me to msn~blogging~and so on.

4.30pm or 5.00pm is the time for me to exercise.
play badminton or skipping
I want to grow taller!!!get it

Then night time~
for me to do my homework
because this is the only time I have the mood to do my homework
then mayb watching TV...and so on
sms-ing~~~

Then sleep lor~


今日金句:很多人都喜欢有样学样,其实你懂得当中的原理和奥妙吗?学习要抱着打破沙锅问到底的精神。

0 评论: