BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lame day la~

During the morning quite happy,
because we were given anugerah,
for our PMR^^
and I met my friend from other school,
Tun Ju Ern
Tun wor...haha...better than Tan Sri^^

2day after recess so soi la~

after recess was X subject,
so..we went to the XX lo
we late for about 10 minits i think.
aiya...after recess is like this de la...
sure will late de ma..
but then we kena X
how many minits we late,
we are going to stand double the time in the outside street
wow...actually no so sad la,
haha...
we talk n talk outside,
then kena X again..
so we decided to late for half an hour next time^^
so we will be standing outside for 1 hour,
don't need to X X X
haha^^

then after the X period,
before we went out,
kena X again..
wow..
X wanna challenge us,
X do not want to teach us how to write X,
we have to do our own,
if wrong,
X will X your X on the spot..
so scare wor~=.=///

I will figure it out and do the X until you can talk NOTHING !!
Hope I can success^^

Then after school lagi soi~
I went out there, XX bus is there,
I do not really want to take that bus,
Because of 2 things..
I hate the driver and also XX bus.
but bo bian~ i scare i go back late,
so I was forced to take that bus
RM 1.40 gone~

After i reach kendung,
he does not stop at JY's house there,
He stopped before my factory...
I have to walk...
walk walk walk..
A bus passed by~
CITY LINER!!!
Walau ! If i wait for a short period of time,
I can save my walking step and also the 40 sens.

Then walk to my factory there,
before I crossed the road...
Toyota appear...
OMG...if I wait again just now,
I can save my RM1.40...
Lame day~


今日金句:父母亲,对于一个二十岁的人而言,恐怕就像一栋旧房子:你住在它里面,它为你遮风挡雨,给你温暖和安全,但是房子就是房子,你不会和房子去说话、去沟通、去体贴它、讨好它。搬家具时碰破了一个墙角,你也不会去说“对不起”。

0 评论: