BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hardworking teacher...

wa...better than what I think,

all the teachers so hardworking..
I thought do not need to study this week...
but...
T_T..

well...
Add Math...
the teacher...
er...dunno how to say.
use Eng+Malay to teach.
Then normal math..
as usual. I enjoy Puan Kuay's teaching.

then is Bio...
so...boring..
can sleep well if listen to what she said..
Then Physic..
At 1st Dean was disappointed with the teacher who teach us.
I do not know why but after she came in..
I understood.
she is so... *** **

so sienz..
1st day enter the class straight gt homework..
OMG..
I do not want to leave my work until the last minute
so...I going to do my work,
bye~^^


今日金句:雾气就好像我们身上的错误一样。我们往往很努力地想把它除掉,但却无法解决。唯有靠着清洁的良心的真实的反省,使昨日的罪恶,不成为今日的缠累。

0 评论: