BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suddenly

2day suddenly feel nothing already

I am no longer care what you are doing,
I am no longer have the feeling
Mm...
What does it mean?
I do not know~

I think I am ok now.
Suddenly something appear in my mind.
which is:
This world got so many girls,
or I can said that
This world got so many pretty girls,
why Should I choose the 1 who do not care me at all?
This world got so many pretty girls,
why I just look at her 1 person?
How about the others?
I believe that, I can find a new girl who really know how to treasure me

You are no longer the 1 who I love,
Who I love,
是以前的你,而不是现在的你。
使你变了?
还是这就是你?
只是以前我没有发现而已。

我依然相信爱情,
依然相信承诺,
只是这一次,
要看对象是谁了!

this year,
from now onwards
I will put my effort on my studies.
Everything must be perfect from now on^^

Hey Friends!
I AM BACK!!!!hehe



今日金句:何必为明天忧虑呢?专心过好今天,活出生命的色彩,当晚上安然入眠时,那就是对今天最好的掌声和礼赞。

0 评论: