BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

WooHoo~ Get it^^

Yea that day went to shopping, which I normally do not like to go
but that day I went, because I wanna buy some books and also~
XD XD XD

From now onwards,
I am ok with going to shop,
because I can see alot of cars
specially my dream car,
Honda Accord!!
And I prefer shopping with some purpose,
Go there and walk without any aim,
I rather stay at home~

Ok last last week we whole family went to Malacca

Our Breakfast

that is not the main point,
The main point is!!
I bought my Twilight,
And also my phone!!

Samsung Star GT-S5233S


touch screen with 2 Gig memory^^
Thank you dad,
Thank You^^

Yea! never said Samsung no good, it's nice.
We whole family support Samsung,
because we had used some of their products,
and is really valuable and durable,
I got 1 old Samsung phone I think last for few years already,
And it's still functioning!
and Samsung phone are getting nicer and nicer,
So please!
Do not deny the effort made by Samsung Company


今日金句:个人自身散发的独特气质,会成为你的一部分,辨别你与他人。

0 评论: