BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

=.=///

yesterday so...

I was study actually,
I always put my phone besides me
And I study until 12.00 a.m.
It was raining,
my dad suddenly came in,
then ~~~
kena lo~

the worse thing was,
Ping and Chua sent me message that time,
I open their message
he thought I was playing with my phone,
but actually I am not.
I am really preparing for my history subject,
I know, and my dad told me before,
Don't sleep too late,
But,
this is the only way I study my history.

I can really study well in such a quiet period,
without any disturbance
really nice!!
But,
.......................
never mind,
since you do not want me to do like that,
I will do that during weekends

And 1 thing,
I hope my parent wont check my hand phone
That is my privacy,
I believe that and hope that they they will neevr do that.

Finally I wanna explain 1 thing,
I AM NOT PLAYING WITH THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!


今日金句:成功人士都是在别人认为“那是在做梦”的情况下,勇敢地迈出了第一步。

2 评论:

Ohbin said...

obviously this post is meant for your dad to read. Why dun you start with, Dear Dad ? hahaha

My Story^^ said...

haha...hope he read this~