BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Talking About Friends~

Well Somebody had talk something about friendship in her blog,
Now is my turn ^^
But the difference is,
She talked about the importance of Friends,
My topic is : What is REAL Friends?


Well I know
after my friends read this post,
They will blame me stingy
or curse me~
I don't care,
as long as what I mention here is truth.
And I get used to it already^^

1st,
She said that:
without friends, life would be pretty lonely

Yea I totally agreed with this,
so I don't have much comment for this.

2nd,
Somebody said that:
We need friends around us not just for socializing,but to build relationships with them and be there for them,and for them to be there for us in return.

I agree with this until "build a relationship with them" , behind 1, yea it's truth, but sadly, they do not really practice this. We guys done a very good job in " be there for them". Yea I do not deny that, the girls expect we guys to be there for them when we are needed, We are everything when they call for help; sadly in the opposite way, we are rubbish or nonsense for them when we are not needed. and we guys can never think about "for them be there for us in return". Because, there is no a feedback, sometimes, not even a ThankYou!
We guys do have some discussion. the thing we hate the most.

1. When they need our help, they treat us so good, when we finish our "duty", we guys do not really care for "thankyou" but when we go for them to talk, or ask something, we will get back this: " You are so annoying!" Yo Girls, is this you girls reward? haha..
2. Whenever they ask for help we help, whenever we ask for help, we will get this answer: You think I am your dog ar?" Wow~ so you girls meaning is, we guys are obligatory to be your dog?
3. When they joke, we guys are said to be "cool" if we don't laugh together~ when we make joke, we are childish~
4. When we guys have a bad mood, we are said to be stingy. when girls have a bad mood, it's normal. when we try to make them happy, we get this: " You think you very cute ar?" fine~
5. we guys can never angry with them, because not gentleman. when they angry with us, definitely they do have the right to do so. they are so "gentlewoman"
6. they can make noise to annoy the class, we guys are said to be "not respect" when we do so~ wow~


TO BE CONTINUE~


今日金句:成功是优点的发挥,失败是经验的累积。

0 评论: