BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thomas Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

So high!
Thomas Cup is going on,
Feel so exited XD
Support MALAYSIA!
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

But,
I feel so....
fed up
I have been waiting for this Thomas Cup for 2 years already,
I want to watch!
But! cold down
A lot of disturbance!!
Especially tuition!!!
I just hope to watch the whole competition,
But I failed
Or, I was force to fail!!
Really fed up!
wait for so long,
YET! CANT WATCH IT NICELY!!!cold down
What the DU~ is this...angry
Next time, when I grow up
I will have my own astro with sports Channel!
I am SURE!!!

However,
MALAYSIA entered semi-final,
fight with China,
For sure I support MALAYSIA!!
MALAYSIA ALL OUT!!get itget it
把对手杀个片甲不留!!!!!!!!!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
SUPPORT YOU!!


今日金句:精彩人生在于三心两意:专心、爱心、决心;再加上诚意与创意。

0 评论: