BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Reply on what you wrote on FB~

Ok well I know this will surely happen when I post that thing on my blog, I don't care, I can guess ur actions. But hey, That is only me, Please don't relate to the other 2.

I do not deny the things and I do not said that it's wrong to talk about friendship in her blog, I totally agree the point she stated. But I just feel that what she said and what you girls did are really different.

We are not childish, We are childish when we do not realize what we are doing. But once I think to post that article, I am mature enough to realize what happen. I post that article because I AM MATURE. the 1 who are immature, you know I know~

Seriously this problem do not occur in other "gang". because their attitude, both side attitude, guys side and girls side, are both good. not like us, one side contribute, one side accept without any appreciation.

Next, we do not think that we are 100% RIGHT. but 1 thing I can said, I am confident enough to said that I help you girls very much since form 1 until now. I am confident to said that, WE GUYS TREAT YOU GIRLS GOOD ENOUGH.

It's easy to said compare to do. think in other way?? hey, you are not the victim, when you become a victim 1 day, then you can figure out your manner to think another way.

Haha what a funny joke, I do not change the things upside down, I just telling the truth. I write what I feel, I am not like what you said, "on the other hand" . if you think like that, I also NO COMMENT^^

I know we guys have wrong too, just post an article and tell us, like what I do~ do not need to keep on blaming or commenting us here. Speak it out^^ but what I know is, we guys treat you girls really good, please, think about this. do we ever say "No" when you girls ask for a help? if we do, I am sorry. But please compare the number of "No" that came out from we guys mouth and you girls mouth.

Finally, I never said that I wanna give up this friendship. You think too much~ we 3 never think about this often. And please, don't relate to that 2 guys, if you wanna blame, blame me~ I don't care~ I write that not to hurt any party,I just want to write what I feel, that is all. If that hurt you, I am sorry. I write that not to influence our friendship, I do not really bother how you feel when you see that, because I know what is your action. So, if you take that seriously, I do not mind to sit and talk about that^^

It's nice to have this gang, hope our friendship last 4ever~
this is a discussion, not a quarrel~
Happy Exam Weeks XD


PS: I write this not to say sorry, Just my OPINION~


今日金句:.‘名’与‘利’或许是不少人的人生目标,但其实两者皆如海水一般,喝太多反而会口渴。

0 评论: