BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Selaras 2 results~ XD

So below is my exams results for ujian selaras 2:


BM - 90
BI - 88
PM - 92
SJ - 78
MM - 80
MT - 85
FZ - 80
CHM - 66
SV - 86
BIO - 73
BC - 73
PJ - 72
Photobucket
2 A+
5 A
1 A-
3 B+
1 B
Photobucket
actually quite satisfied with this itme results, got improvement but I get less A+ compare to my selaras 1, but is ok, I will work harder in the next exam.

I am satisfied with my BM and Moral, haha...the only 2 A+ I got in this exam.
I hope can do well in my BM in the next exam, so nervous

The next exam coming soon, is the mid-year exam.
I do not really know why my school love exam so much,
maybe that's the way they train us, TBS students.
As a student, I can do nothing but just accept it.

CHEMISTRY!!!

“放马过来!”hehe
“Lepas Kuda Datang!”hehe
“Let your horse come!”hehe


今日金句:穿上最华丽的服饰固然可以给自己增添眉眼,但真正的美丽是来自内心的自信。

0 评论: