BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

TBS Teacher's Day

Woohoo~ That day TBS Teacher's day so nice XD
Now only I realize teacher's day in secondary school is just like Children's day...
heheSo enjoyable^^

When we reached school, all of them brought hp, except me
So...Borrowed from Xuan Xuan~
And ...
hahaha....XD XD

Here are some photos:



Sweet dao~~~

CC bought de^^

Jelly~ Malay made^^

So beautiful~

Chinese made~ So nice XD for those who don't eat really wasted!

got 1 rich guy bought 2 cakes from Secret Recipe~ Each for RM70...

Chinese students in 4 Intelek are lazy...never help to prepare things XDcheh

Finally 良心发现~haha...start walking around^^cheh




congratulationPro 1...congratulation

Our Chinese teacher's name^^

each student received 1...if you ask me nice or not...I do not know how to answer XD. but I still fnish it^^


heheI like this the most XDhehe

heheJia Jian: I see some delicious foods~Yummy~get it

VS

get itJean Yung: Let's compete and see who get them...Hahaha..hehe




listenWe Guyslisten


今日金句:一个人如果连自己的立场都不敢公开承认,还谈什么立场?

0 评论: