BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Talking About Friends~ 2

3nd,

Somebody said that:
Friends make life fun and interesting and they also provide support and advice when we need it.

Yea agreed but do we guys received support from them? For example, when one of we guys fight with one of you girls, no matter how always we guys problem, you never help to make the situation back to normal but make it worse. You all will talk anything bad related to that guy, so that your friend will not forgive the guy easily. Don't deny this, we guys 100% agreed this. so Mag, is this the support and advice you girls give to we guys?

4th,
Somebody said that:
Receiving support and help from a friend gives us confidence and makes us feel like we have someone there for us.

ok well we guys have no confidence with you girls for making us feel like we have someone there for us. but we are confidence whenever you need us, we are there for you. but never a feedback.

5th,
Somebody said that:
It's nice to have someone to talk to when you're in need

I think this should be written like this: Obviously, It's nice to have someone to help you girls to buy breakfast in canteen, to throw rubbish for you, to be your "dog" when you need and to stay away from you when you do not need~

6th,
Somebody said that:
Friends are wonderful gift,they will share our happiness and sadness.

Always for sure friends are gifts, we guys do share our happiness and sadness, but you girls? do you all really do this? When we are happy you will pour cold water on our happiness. And said something which can bring our mood really really down.( This refers to those who cannot control their mouth) When we are sad, you will give some comment which we can never feel a sense of care. when we are sad, we will get this:" why he always in bad mood? such a moody guy." you will never figure out the things that happened to us.

Hey, I am not blaming anyone yea^^ I am just comment your idea and give some of my opinion.

Here, I am absolutely not satisfied with 1 girl. I show my dissatisfied so obviously to her and yet, she can feel nothing. I don't know what to say la. Maybe she never feel bad on what she did. And yet she can tell me: I do not like you more and more~ wow? what is the condition now? She never talk with a brain, never care on others feeling. She can ignore you "gao gao" until when we say "Hi" t her, is just like talking to a wall. when she needs us, We must help. if not we are said to be "not gentleman". When she come to me, no matter where we are, she will ask for a sit from me. she will said:" please la! gentleman a bit la!" Ok I don't mind to give my seat to her, but after that, when I talk to her, she reply:" Can you please dun be so busybody?" OMG what the du~ is this??Photobucket Please change yourself!

You girls always use this sentence to deny whatever mistake that you made.
'I am just joking, Why you guys so serious?'
Girls always use this to cover up everything!
Please change some excuse,
We guys are SICK OF THIS KIND OF WORDS!
If this is friend,
Then............
huh

今日金句:人的寿命取决于吃什么和做什么,取决于哪些事件你能够避免和哪些事件你无法避免。

2 评论:

MAGdeline said...

i copy from internet..not i said~

My Story^^ said...

As long as u posted it XD