BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To those who visit my blog

I really appreciate those who came here to visit my blog.

I do not really know who are you,
Because my visitors keep increasing but nobody write anything in the shoutbox or give me any comment
But I really feel happy,
when I see the increasing number of visitors
I really want to say thank you

Maybe you are my friends,
Maybe you are my parents,
Maybe you are just a passerby,
And maybe is "you"
My special visitor
If you do visit here,
Hey..
Thanks^^

I will keep updating my blog,
so you all will not feel boring
I hope you all enjoy to read here,
And if possible please write something for me in the shoutbox,
so that this blog will be "alive"
Thanks for you all supports^^


今日金句: 惟有从内心而来的平安才是真正平安,外表固然可以装一装,但蒙骗不了自己的。你最近是否失去了应有的平安?勇敢地去面对你遭遇的问题,当内心越勇敢,平安就来到,而恐惧也会消失得无影无踪。

0 评论: