BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

2nd day of St.John course~

Yesterday was St.John's course for the second day

So as usual we went to Chung Hua
maybe since the 1st day of the course,
I stared to love this Badan Beruniform
Wow~ 1st time have this feeling~
Love St.John??
Yes^^ I love it

Joe didn't attend at 1st,
he said he was sick
but he was told that,
if he didn't attend for 1 day,
he will not be able to take the exam,
so...he rushed to Chung Hua after we called him.

we finished our lessons in the morning,
we did practical during the afternoon
we did a lot of practical,
which I enjoy to learn

Then now...Joe started his "job"
his job is to make a person who wear singlet to look for jacket...
do you all get what I mean?
HAHA...

We need to ask the casualty before we give any help
normally we will said
" Hello, My name is Lim, I am a St.John member, I will help you now, can I help you?"
but our friend, Joe...
He said like this
" Hello, my name is Chong Joe Fai. I am one of the St.John member from Malaysia...=.=///"walau
hello brother...whoever in Malaysia don't know that you are in Malaysia?lame
then make us laugh
included the skill leader~

that is all for today,
I will take the exam this Sunday,
Wish me all the best^^
I must pass the exam!!
Good Luck!!!


今日金句:做人如做耗油,要懂变通,独占一位哪会进步?人要知足,但发展事业则不能满足,永远要有创业的心怀。

0 评论: