BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

BFA exams...

woke up at 6.00a.m.

went to the grave for扫墓
my dad asked me why don't bring the camera.
I thought that kind of places are not suppose to bring.
since he ask like that,
I will bring next year^^

back to the topic,
i took my BFA exam 2day.
the theory, for me is ok.

after that,
went to practical
Everything is OK
but until the part of CPR..........cheh
He ask me a lot of question which I do not know how to answer

Sir:" Can you speak English?"
Me:" Oh sure.."
"You learn BFA for how long already?"
"The course that day."
"That mean you are new la?"
"Ya."
"So...when we do CPR?"
"Er...when the casualty is unconscious, and do not have breathing."
"If the casualty got breathing but the breathing is very weak, do we do CPR?"Photobucket
"Er...er...er..." (I do not answer)dun wan
"We must check the heart beat if there is no heart beat then only we do CPR."
"Oh...ok"
"Then you swho me CPR now."

So I started
"Hello hello are you ok?"
"Wait wait wait..before that what must you do?"
"Oh..oh...I make sure the place is safe"( I forgot...too nervous...)cheh
"Ok."
Now I made a mistake! after check breathing I straight want to give compression.
Luckily I suddenly remember I haven't give 2 blows...
"Sorry..sorry..I give 2 blows" =.=/// so paise...cry
Then finally finished 5 cycles.
"Boy come here"
"Normally we need to complete this 5 cycles in how long time?"
"Er...2minutes?"
"Are you sure?"( I scared)cold
"Er...er..er...sir do u mean..."
He repeated his ques
I still give the answer..2minutes
"Are you sure is 2 minutes?"
"Yes I am sure."
"Ok."
"If you blow, the air doesn't goes in, what you do?"
"Head-tilt Chin-lift?"( I tembak)
"Yea..correct"
"When we stop CPR?"
"Er...When the docter arrived, when we are exhausted"
"what else?"walau
(I forgot..stop for few seconds...)"Until the casualty recovered"
"Ya la..until he recovered"
"When you blow you look at what?"
"Er...er...er...look at the chest?"
"For what?"
"To make sure tha air can goes in"
"Yeah..."

So many question arh...
I do not know whether my answers can be accepted or not.
Hopefully I can pass arh...
Please ar...
Must pass arh...

When I looked at the paper in his hand,
I couldn't see my results
But I could see the previous person's result
All "WEAK"
OMG...OMG...OMG...
I hope he forgot about that column...

get itPASS ARH!!!get it
阿弥陀佛~


今日金句:来自环境的挑战,不应使我们挫折,这一切的磨炼只会促使我们更坚强、更有活力。你或许正面对生活中的磨难,不要灰心,坚定地面对,让自己越挫越勇,以致更加的成熟及成长。

3 评论:

Wei Sin said...

lol...
u pass la><
i guarantee...i saw all the reslt oredi...

but,
i fail CPR lo!!!!!
ask u question de is the LEE WING KWONG? ...

he tembak me wiv advanced question,
straight away give me a fail><
and i forgot to check pulse too...
(advanced de nid check pulse in cpr)

My Story^^ said...

WOOHOO?!?!?!? are you sure I pass???!?!?!?!? HAHA!! Really??

My Story^^ said...

ya is the Lee who ask me question. then if you fail le u cant waer the uniform anymore?