BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

2day's event

2day we have a farewell for our formal principal

he is going to another school which is in high level
Congratulation to him^^
actually before the farewell,
I really hope he can go
but then today,
I feel like want him to stay here~
Maybe our discipline will be control well if he still here
now,
waiting for all the doors in the toilet to be broken~
waiting for all the wall in the school to be fill with "arts"

after that I had a science competition
with Dean Mag Pravind Vinod and also a a few girls
we did until half then go for a break
after that we went to pusat ekses
until~~~
school break^^
haha...so enjoy when stay at there,
with air-conditioner some more

after that me and my sis waiting bus at the bus stop
We skip the 1st bus,
to wait for my dad's car
but then the bus stop left me and my sis 2 persons there
now an Indian came
He sit at the bus stop
we ignore him, he ignore us~
suddenly
"hey,...wei...hello...wai...wei...oi..."
I know he was calling us, but I refuse to give any responds
but finally I turn my head and look at him.

I walk near him,
he ask me a question
"bla~bla~bla~bla~"
"har?"
"bla~bla~bla~bla~"
"apa tu?"
"bla~bla~bla~bla~"
"apa?"

finally I heard some word
"umur"
then I tell la...I am form 4
then he tell me a lot of things
which I cant understand
he talks so much to me..
I just look at him,
then he suddenly "haha" smile to me
then me also "haha" smile to him
but I do not understand=.=///
then he keep talking there, and nod his head to me
I also "O..O..O.." nod back to him
but I do not understand=.=///
then suddenly laugh again,
I laugh together
but I do not understand=.=///
then a City Liner came
me n my sis quickly took the bus and sayonara to him
After I reach home,
I saw Avanza there...
That mean if I keep waiting there,
I don't know I need to wait until what time...


今日金句:言论大可自由,事实不可歪曲。

0 评论: