BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Is This The Commen Problem Made By Parents And Faced By Children?

I am really sick of this problem

for me, it's not a nonsense,
but a truth
Too many things to talk,
don't know start from where~walau \ lame

1st,
I pity nowadays children
their lessons are more difficult than us
compare with us when we were in the same age last time.
So as a results,
they are forced to study these things which are "said to be important" for their future
Yeah I do not deny that, study is important for them
but unfortunately,
their "childhood" are completely destroyed by their "future"cold down

Parents always expect their child to be the best
I do not deny this,because it's a fact
every parents hope that,
but at the same time,
they will do anything, no matter good or bad,
or for them, are "said to be" the best, for their children.lame

I really sick of some words/ sentences,
which are used by parents to force? hurt? or "kill" their children

1. 你几岁了?这么简单的东西还不会?/ How old are you? how come you do not know about this easy matter?Photobucket

For me, hey, there is no such things. There's no a table or info which stated that, you must be able to master something in a specific age. even me, or even you parents! are not able to do so. If you give me, Or I give you parents a primary standard's paper, you might not get full marks! If you cant, please stop using this sentence!

2.你应该要会/懂/知道 You should/must know!Photobucket

In this world, there's never never a Should or Must. You will blame us for not understanding something which are "said to be" easy. Hey, if we do know everything, the school can close, we do not need to go to school, and you can call us God. For me, the word "should" is used to "kill" us, children. You will use the word "should" to cover everything, in order to take care of your"face". "you should know this, therefore there's no reasons" this sentence, is a cruel "murderer"!

3.为什么做错?一定是一面看cartoon一面做,改天不用开电视。/ why you do the question wrongly? you must be watching TV and do your work at the same time,next time, I do not allow you to on television.Photobucket

Hey, do you parents have CCTV at home? Parents likes to "think according to their thinking" you get what I mean? What appears in their mind, that mean what we are doing. although we are not doing that. I know, you take care of us, but, can you please start a conversation in a gentle way? " what are you doing just know? how come you do your work like this?" this is much better~


1 thing, I really cannot tahan,
that is,
when a parents scold a child until he/she cries,
they will always use this sentence:" stop that noise or else you will get extra punishment!"cheh
For me, most of the parents do this.
HEY! please, have some general knowledge,
do you know that,
Sobbing is normal when you cry.
You make them to make the "noise"
and you ask them to stop that,
It's like I broke your tibia(leg's bone)
and I ask you to run, can you?
of course me and you SHOULD know the answer
I use the word SHOULD because I do have this type of general knowledge!
do you read newspaper?huh
I read about an article,
"you harm a child if you stop them from sobbing, because you prohibit them to give vent to their mood."( I hope this sentence is correct)
So please, you can teach us,
but not blame us without using your brain,
I know this sentence is rude,
but I think that I need to say this,
because we children do have the right to tell you all about our opinion,
we cant change anything since we do not have the right to do so,
but you must understand how we feel.

NEXT
Exams..
I made a hypothesis here:
Exams kill children.
Observation:
whenever the exam papers are taken back from school,
Most of the parents(not all)
will look for the marks which they expect their child to obtained.
And they always look at the lowest mark, I do not know why.
when we get a high marks for any of our subject,
we get nothing but this:" this is what you should get."walau
again! SHOULD!
but whenever we get a low mark, you will surely kena

███▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●●●●●●●●●●
▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
██████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
[PROPRO] ███▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●●●●●●●●●●

And sometimes even worse,
if we get 98, some(not all) parents will said,
where is the 2 marks? you should get full.
OMG~angry
So?
what is the matter now?
Parents never satisfied!walau
I do not joke, I believe that you guys knows this kind of situation also.
we never get praise for the good results we get
but we get scold for the bad result we get.
I do not know, whether you all get a very good result during your studies time
Maybe you all so professional,
never get bad results before~
I will not be a parents like this!

I know I do not have the right to comment about you all's action.
I respect you,
so I do not say anything.
but when I keep quite,
doesn't mean that I agreed with what you all do/did/done.

I am actually wondering whether want to post this or not,
but I think I must tell you that that is the problem faced by nowadays children
And this is my blog,
I have the right to post anything I want,
I do not specifically post this to someone,
I post to all the parents.
And I wanna ask a question, Only Malaysian parents do this=.=?

I love my parents,
I love our condition now,
I love this kind of relationship,
And I hope it can getting better and better.

That's all I want to share with you all,
PARENTS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK FOR THIS POST


今日金句:.和什么样的人相处,久而久之,就会有相同的味道。我们要靠近玫瑰,吸收它的芬芳,再把香味带给大家。

6 评论:

Ohbin said...

very well said. i am convinced.

My Story^^ said...

hope this post do not offend you parents~

Ohbin said...

not to worry, if I am not wrong. I have told them something similar verbally. hahahaha

My Story^^ said...

oo..ic^^

-PraV- said...

yaya.. ur right.. exams rape our childhood!! bt on the other side.. they are important aso.. haiz.. we really cant change anything, so we juz follow the system lah..

My Story^^ said...

haha...i know. I just post watever we children feel^^ We must work harder ^^