BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st day of St.John Course

ok well 1st day of the course,

I learnt many things
Really learnt many things and enjoy myself,
it's not boring but interesting...
although I scare about the injury incident(if really happend)

so...
the 1st day of course
we learnt Primary survey,Secondary survey
Choking and also CPR

and the words we always use 2day,
"Mr. are you ok?? Sir are u ok? can u hear me? can u open your eyes?"
"You! go and call 999 for ambulance and report back to me!"
"now I open the airway by head-tilt-chin-lift..."
"I check the breathing by look listen and feel~"

really enjoyable,
because I love Bio also
haha..
I will try my best to learn the "balutan"
the part I scare the most..
I do not really know how to balut here and there..
I hope to catch up soon.
very very soon~

Wish me all the best^^
And hope I can past my exams without any trouble
That's all for tonight,
Good Night^^


今日金句:聪明难,糊涂难,由聪明而变为糊涂更难。放一着,退一步,当下心安,非求后来之福报也。

0 评论: