BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Why...

everything change...

changed..
just yesterday night
I remember this Christmas

I really don't know why
I put all my effort into you...
And yet i failed to keep our relationship healthy
I failed..

Whose wrong...
A relationship is manage by 2 person.
is not only my part to give effort..
you should do something

you feel disappointed to me..
but seriously do you think before
why I did all these things
Does it because of you?

I keep to my promise
But..do you?
I remember what I promise to give you
But..do you?
I do my part
But..do you?

I am not blaming you
I am telling you my feeling
I always care how you feel
but...do you do so ?

What am I in your heart?
What am I..
I had try my best..
But i failed

What you promise to me..
do you really care about it?
or..it's just a joke for you and me.
because..
you do not care at all.

Finally..
I want to say thank you
thanks for your accompanied
thanks for giving me the most happy time in my Form 3 life.
thanks.

I will not give up..
Because I love you.
I will try my best to change.
Let's see...


今日金句:世上没有失败的人,只有懒惰的人。

0 评论: