BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

House Cleaning

*this post should be posted on that day onwards, but can you all guess the reason why I can only post them on today? give you all a tip- turtle...so now can you know the reason?=.=*

11 Dec

Holiday is boring..
so we need to find out something to do.
for me,
i choose to do house work.
because the furnitures in my house are really terriblewalau
Actually i cleaned the room 1st.
1day 1 room
the 1st room which I cleaned..
for sure is my parent's room.

these are the photos which can prove that I really done my work^^

the fan...I think from Mid Year Holidays until now..walau

look at it man...Photobucket

Let me explain, mask is the most important thing that I need in order to do all these works.
if not...my nose sure spoil=.=o

so it's before..

and After...^^

so clean^^ WOOHOOhehe

Of course there are some tools...or i call them "good friends" which help me a lot when my works was going on.
Friend No.1- Vacuum Machine or Dust Catcher
I think i do not need to explain what is the use...

Friend No.2- Pliers( I hope i call it correct)paise
It helps me a lot when i "cabut" (open) the fan.

heheMission Accomplishhehe

PS: I Must Know How To Do House Works From Now On^^ For Some Reasons..hehe

今日金句:没经过比较,不会知道差别。埋怨痛苦,不如主动去经历更深层的痛苦。很快你就会发现:事情远远还未到绝望的边缘。

0 评论: