BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big Tree



There is a Big Tree in front of my house.
I like it very very much.
It's a place where the Squirrel lived
because of it,
my house was always protected by the strong Sunlight.

by the way, my house have 4 seasons toohehe

Spring Time - fresh day which all the plants and flowers are in full bloom.
Summer - hot hot day...like recent whether..
Autumn - like recent whether also...the leave keep on falling down.
Winter - When It rains...specially during the Mid Night. wow...

the special thing is.. this 4 seasons can come on anytime. not fixed XD

and now is the Autumn season i think...
here are some photos:lame

+
=

I used a special function to take this photo. because the tree is too big, must combine 2 photos then only can be seen. hope it's clear for you all. if not, can come and visit me anytime^^ Jean Yung seen many times before, can ask him.

because it winds strongly, many leaves fell down. but at the same time, they make the ground look so beautiful^^love


all the chocolate color things, are actually leaves.


Strong Wind

because of the strong wind...these are the effects..



this plant! I pity! It's leaves..all like wanna fall down...I keep on water it..still like that.

it's roots...OMG..BROKEN!!!!

see!!

T_T


今日金句:生活其实很简单:“一觉醒来又是新的一天。”“是非成败转头空”,何必活得那么累呢?我们何不换个活法,活得轻松一点?“你没有看见那每日都照常升起的太阳吗?”

0 评论: