BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2day is??

2day is the end of year 2009.

I am not sure how i feel.
this year,
is the most enrich year for me.

from early year,
we gang do not be serious about our PMR
until the end we work harder to fight it^^
now when I think back,
haha...
we are great

then...
choir team won and go to Kuantan for competition.
memorable trip^^

then 1th of September..
until 24th of December..
mm..
memorable relationship.

I am in the process of recovery,
very soon,
I will be ok.
I want thank You to my family,
my friends
thx for accompany me these days..

what I promise to my parents here
I will put my effort in my study.
no matter what I do,
I will study.
that is my promise.

Goodbye year 2009~
I will miss you..cry

今日金句:今天的光辉,就是明天的历史,也是未来被遗忘的陈迹。取得光辉,就如同喝了浓郁的烈酒,一旦上瘾,将是无穷无尽的追逐。

0 评论: