BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Planting

recently don't know what happen
my father keep on buying plants.
so i want to share some beautiful plants around my house^^

so here are some photos:

I want to strongly introduce this plant to you all.
this plant..I don't know it's real name. but we cal it "Bird Plant"
鸟树~XDhehe
do you all know why? look at the picture below^^

this is actually it's flower. special flower...look like what?? look at the below picture^^
bigger picture.

Yeah~!~!
like a bird is't??
HAHAHA...
after it matured, the "bird" will fall down to the ground as a seed
then a new plant will appear.
I am waiting for that process.
I will upload the photos if success


get itNEXTget it

Rose Plant.

3 Rose plants

nice hor? XD

lol...my parents love them so so so much~

half bloom^^ next time show u all the whole process^^

going to ...er.."wither"

1 of them

this 1 is "kelefe"


Next time I take photos of all type of plants around my housing area^^
then show it here!
Bye~
Have a nice day^^


今日金句:挫折有正反两面,如果你放弃,那就是一个挫折。但如果你坚持不放弃,那就是一个很好的学习过程。

0 评论: