BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!

2day really badangry

bad bad day!!
this noob line!
don't be too over I warn you!!
Turtle...

Stupid Noob Line!!
Why keep like this!?!?!?
play me?!?!
now holidays also don't allow me to use!?!?

msn also cannot!?!?
TMD!!
really TMD you!!
mood damn down...

just now played dota with me friends...
my pro pc cannot on9,
forced to use poor pc..
that pc keep lagging...+ my line!!
really stupid and disgusting line!
TMD!!

this line...
because of you!
I let my friend scolded
OMG..
but that LC guy..
really LC...angry
pro so what?!?!
always blame me with the word start with "F"
what else you know besides blame all these things?
so nice??!!??!!
Nah!!cheh
your mouth...
speechless...
i wont ask you to change anymore
you want like that keep it up man..

so bad mood..
want to sms her..
also cannot
because of some problems...(not quarrel)
OMG...
so down..
really down...
at this time...
windows media player play that song..
You are not alone..
but I'm so alone...
more down..T_Tcry


今日金句:以星星为目标,即使最后只登上月球,也比燕雀底肥好得多。

0 评论: