BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hampir Hampir liao...

sorry because of my late post...it should be done last week, but my connection failed to do so. =.=2day the line quite satisfied, so i can post it^^


last week rain so heavily..
lighting some more
so scary

all of us
i mean my family.
did our own things.
then suddenly my dog bark so loud,
n Choo's father drove his car n "pon pon" us..

then wat we guess was true~~
the river water behind our house was rising up=.=
then parents drove their car up to factory there,
n prepare for the "war"

i wanted to take photo de.
but..lazy liao..later kena marah.
so...i took when the water "back" to their "home"
these are the photos...

the river behind my house

the well beside my house

this is wat i said..all cars has been "removed"


some snails...climbing up the fence^^



After that hor...that is it..

my Lucky ar...he so scare..when the water rised up..he look at the water n bark..n looked at me. but i jz smile to him. after that he dun wan to look at me liao...mayb angry at me for not rescue him. haha...but when i wan to gv him food to eat..i looked inside his cage..OMG...he "pang sai" alrd..greed colour de..mayb too scary liao...so disgusting..




after that there were many small but disgusting creeps inside my house..
the bathing room...1 centipede + many cockroach.



so...we need this!
!!DENG DENG DENG DENG!!
Photobucket^^we won the war^^Photobucket

second day
the water in the well rises. but u all cant see clearly la^^


all the "xian ren zhang"



lol...biasa liao

my father's 心血

new bought plants...

my sis 1

(ROSE) jz bought it. luckily it did not die ^^

辣椒somemore...when the water rises..it also float. luckily we gt it back.
by the way, who wan to hv some plz tell me^^ free of charge. (cili padi. mesti pedas punya)

my Lucky. his mood so bad. he hate water so much >.<


今日金句:你可以用不同的态度面对别人的批评。把最近所受到的一些委屈和难堪的遭遇,在内心转换成另一种心情,以健康、积极的态度去化解这一切。如果能从其中得到更大的益处,不也是另一番的收获吗?

0 评论: