BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Holidays...

holidays is coming...
but this holidays hor...
T_T
need to face books..
BC>>BM>>BI>>GG>>SJ>>MM>>SN>>KH>>
yo...
exams is nearer n nearer...
18days left
need to put more effort!
for my family, for my relatives, for those who know me, for myself, n is also for "You"^^
ALL OUT!!!

so friends..
work harder in this holiday!
is specially for us!
study until "song"
^^

1more thing.
recently i found out that some1's blog has change the address
i asked him/her alrd, n he/she told me the address
but the second day he/she changed it again.
n he/she dun tell me wor..
i dunno wat's wrong with u
i dunno wat u mean,
but i will not bother u anymore^^
u are still my friend,
but u cant change my life anymore^^



今日金句: 其实很多时候耳背的是我们自己。当我们封闭自己的内心时,别人的劝告进不了我们的心中。同样的,当我们自以为最聪明时,也正是愚昧的开始。

0 评论: