BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bom Bom 咯~

yo...that day i doing revision in my room. suddenly my father came in n ask me to bath for my Lucky @.@...actually i hv exp be4...but 1 time onli...so this is the second time.
he also quite cooperation with me o ...haha
but 1 thing terrible...my mum ask me to take out the bale. when i took them up...OMGcry
2 earthworms there...as u all noe..i hate all tye of worms...feel so irritating...yer...
then my father settle them, we cont to bath^^










when Lucky bath he is very cute^^ see his body kurus kurus but his head big big...haha! bcas he dun like us to pour water on his head. he will shake n shake n shake! so...muz becareful.

after that hor..normally we will dyr him. but this time special, we put him under the sun for some times..then straight put him back to his home. when he dried, also same like be4 ma...haha...

after bath sure very comfortable ma... so he oioi...(sleep)




then like this somemore...




Photobucket


今日金句: 当我们要打开人们的心房时,亲切真挚的爱心与关怀,是最快最有效的方法。

0 评论: