BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What Happened to me today? =.=///

1 word to describe myself for this whole day.

Annoyed! 烦!
When I reached school today,
I do not know what happen
just feel moody+moody+moody
I tried my best to control myself
luckily I do not Burst!

Maybe is because of all the works given by teachers
3 report 3 essay~
Luckily I settle 2 essays already,
another 1 I do not know when I will have the mood to do.
About the report...
Copy only la~ Don't care already.
Fed up!
These works make me feel like being bullied=.=///
Whoever said Form 4 is a honey moon year,
I TOTALLY DENY IT!!!
Talking nonsense!
Unless you do not care about your studies,
or else it will not be sweet but bitter.

Then after that add math tuition,
Oh My Gosh~ forgot everything
My brain blanked when look at the questions
Really feel bad,
+ the annoying noise made by my friends,
Sooooo noisy never care about the others
like the room are belong to them=.=
Sorry if I hurt you all,
I am just telling the truth
Think about it.
Whoever read this post.

After that,
my dad told me,
he called to Samsung to ask for the Corby phone's information
Unluckily the person doesn't pick up the phone~
Oh My Gosh...
Why don't he/she pick up the phone??
Whatever this~
I do not really ask for it,
I will be very happy if I get it,
But I am ok if I do not get it.
got second chance or not?
Depends on my dad,
If he wants to buy for me XD

Calm down~
Cool down~
Be patient~
Be HAPPY~
Be Good Temper~
Relax ^^


今日金句:Love hurts, Love scars, Love woundes and marks, Any heart not tough, nor strong enough to take a lot of pain.

0 评论: