BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Exams~

exam has just finished today.
so...if you ask me how was the exams,
I will still give the answer:"OK la"
If really study hard,
then is easy.
If do not study,
then is hard.
I am in the middle^^
haha...

but!
my modern math...
my chemistry...
make me headache!
OMG the question,
do not know how to answer,
so just "shoot" the answers...

I do not want to get B for my math...
But I really do not like that topic!
Huh...
but what to do ?
or what can I do?

Dean Jia Jian and me,
we 3 guys do not play "map hack" (cheat) in the exams,
We are not acting pro or over confident,
but we do not cheat ourselves,
we get our "own" marks,
but not "others" marks.

Let's hope all my friends and me get a good result later,
Gambathe^^


今日金句:有些人想以一些自圆其说的话,来隐藏心中的恶念。但是骗得了一时,骗不了永远。没有一个人可以永远隐瞒真相。而这些谎言只会使自己生活变得不快乐、不自在,因为总是随时提防被识破的一天。

2 评论:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Story^^ said...

who are you? your blog nothing also?