BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Purpose ??

sometimes I think about this question..
what is the purpose I write blog??
last time I deleted the blog, because of some reasons...

then I change it to private.
very irritating.
friends wanna read also lazy to log in.
so...I change it back to normal

then!
I afraid of many things.
I afraid what I wrote
people will blame for that.
actually, at 1st I create a blog is just to let my friends to share my story with me.
and for myself also.
but now...

I write this blog carefully
so that bad things will never happen.
but now I think back...
many story I cannot write here.
this is not what I want!
hey!
whose blog is this??
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME YOU CAN JUST IGNORE THIS BLOG, I WILL NEVER BLAME BUT I WILL APPRECIATE YOU!

Haiz...What is the purpose I write this blog...
I want to record my life..
so..
I will never delete this blog anymore.
as long as I do not blame people here...
as long as I do not blame any bad word here.(if nobody forced me=.=)
so...
I am thinking now..
hey friends,
what should I do?
write it carefully or write it with me own feelings?!?!
give me some advise..
I am waiting ...


今日金句:如果你不斤斤计较,就会多了很多朋友。斤斤计较的人,无论多红,始终没有什么前途。

0 评论: