BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LOL~

sometimes, i really think about this.
my fren,...,
mm..
dunno how to say
jz know about a story..
make me so sad
hurt...
we r fren for so many years..
yet!
this kind of words can come from their mouth

this 2 person...
gt 1 ..for her...i spechless!
another 1..i never never believe is u ...
u can said this kind of...
sometimes i really feel that im a idiot.
dunno y...
can treat u all so good...n i gt back this.
then finally my fault!
say me small air =.=

watever this, watever u all wan to say say la!
i wont angry. jz disappointed
really really..
deep deep...
DISAPPOINTED!
i wont bother wat u all said anymore
it's ur mouth
say some more

i noe,
i noe u all attitude
u all never wrong,
everything happened,
use 1 word to cover!
"it's jz a joke, y so serious? small air.."

im not angry now,
cas i promised her...
to change my attitude.
not to gt angry so faz...
so..
i will do it!

今日金句:领导有如游泳那样,它无法透过阅读而学会。

0 评论: