BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello...

well...
this is my third time blogging...
1st time too "乱"
second time hampir 100 posts le then...=.=///
something bad happend...
so..
this blog now is NEVER NEVER open to public...
no more public blog.
only those who i invited can read this.

i will keep some feature same with my blog last time.

there are something i hope that u all can follow:


1.do not invite/ask whoever anyone to read this blog. only me can do that
2.do not use nick name in chat box...seriously
3.no badword are allow
4.do not tell anybody about this blog.seriously
5.do not talk about this blog in any places

I trust all my friends who i invited to view this blog. so i hope u all respect me. if anyone langgar the rules here, im going to kick him/her out of here! SERIOUSLY !

今日金句:不冒险,是人生最大的冒险。

0 评论: