BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Plants around my house~

Introduce the plants around my house to you all ^^



These 3 is the photos of the pond in front of my house


Behind my house...a mountain


Beside Choo's house. I love the grass there, so beautiful~

look at the grass man...

Look at the fence there, there are plant all around

yea that's it.

Not timun, But I am not sure what is that~

grow even to the ground~

this plant is also nice~but don't know what it call~

Yea~ Papaya tree^^

What they doing there?

looking for this~Pretty Fruit

Look like eggs right? normally birds like these~seriously

I am not sure what is this, it looks nice so I took photo^^

This is just..."KELEFE"~

That day only I realize~ Somewhere around my house, got Banana tree!!

and beside the banana tree, got a type of special plant.

look like...

Something like...Cactus~

And this is Rambutan tree,

Whoever wanna eat, you are welcome^^

This 1, Ping and Chua should remember the tree that they took photos with , this is it's seeds^^


今日金句:感恩于宽容常常源自痛苦与磨难,必须通过极强的毅力来训练。

0 评论: