BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turtle Connection =.=

I describe my internet connection with these 2 words...
Turtle Connection
not Snail connection because it sounds no good
Do you all know why?
Do you all know Turtle?
Can you all understand what I mean?

My recently internet connection
SLOW dao

sometimes even DC!!!
i hate DC!!!
Sometimes make me mad!!
on9 chit chat also cannot!!!
What the *
What happen!@!@!
solar flare?? prominence??
then why me only suffer for this?!?!

sometimes I wanna blame bad word...
but I do not do so..
because I promised I wont blame bad word in my blog.
so...
just use these emoticon to give vent to my discontent.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
correct me if I used this sentence wrongly please. ( to give vent to my discontent.)

sometimes chat with friend until high high...
This Stupid connection DC!!!!
sometimes play game until high high...
again DC!!!!
recently played dota..
push until the last tower!
suddenly "waiting for host"
suddenly "you are disconnected"
walau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lamewalau \ lame

Can this stupid connection stop playing me a fool??
can it?
now im blogging...still wan dc dc dc...
I can talk nothing about it...
want to " Guat Zo Koi" also cannot...
this wireless do not have any thing to let me cut=.=

never mind...
I am here to see how long time this stupid connection will recover.
to those who handle this problem...
where ever you are! please!
Do something!
I do not want to suffer this anymore=.=

as a consumer
I have the right to complain.
Seriously hope this problem will be solved
As Soon As Possible ~


今日金句:当遇到困难时,可以改变你达到目标的方向,但不要改变你达到目标的决定。

0 评论: